My Fab Followers

Wednesday 27 January 2021

Tracy Easson - Just a Girl and Floobert



Morning!  I'm on day two of giving my craft room a good clean - euugh!!  I coloured up this beautiful little lady a few days ago though- she so reminds me of our Violet who "lives in Nature"  as she always tells us!!  She is though, another wonderful Tracy Easson stamp  - Just a Girl and her Forever Friend - including Floobert and the sign post, lots of words and accent stamps!   

I coloured her with Promarkers and Copics, then made masks of them both and did a little background inking.  I paper-pieced her skirt which is the joy of physical stamps- in fact she now has about 6 skirts as I wasn't sure which paper to choose from this Maya Designs pack!



I've also used a little vintage ric-rac from my stash- it goes so well with the white pen work I did- it already had the dotty lines on it!!  I then did a bit of stippling along the hill dips and around the sign post .


Right better be off to carry on cleaning!!  Have a great day!

Hugs, Julie



No comments: