My Fab Followers

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Happy Easter from the PFP Challenge Blog


Hi folks 

It's new challenge day over at PFP HQ with a fab theme, Easter, of course, chosen by our lovely Sue.  It's going to be a very different kind of Easter this year but we can all have a virtual Easter with lots of lovely cards and chocolate?
For my card, I've used this gorgeous stamp from Stamping Bella- fell in love with it at the Farnborough show back in February - seems like another life now. 
The papers are from Fancy Pants, I think, and I've just let the image and the papers do the talking - no dies on this card today.
I also made a list of my Promarker choices for the main yellow and blue colours as below:

Yellows - Sleigh Bells, Gold, Mustard, Daffodil Bloom
Blues - Aegean, Cyan, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua, 

Don't forget to check out the rest of Team One's  super makes here, and then come and play along.  

Our generous sponsor this week is Cowling & Wilcox and they are offering one lucky winner a 3 pack of Neon Markers and I have added a Winsor & Newton superior bleedproof marker paper pad to the prize. 

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: