My Fab Followers

Saturday 18 April 2020

Beautiful Weather




A very good morning blogland.  Despite all the trials and tribulations of 2020, the weather here in the Lake District has been wonderful and looks set to continue for  at least the next couple of weeks.  So my sentiment here is so appropriate.

My card uses Country Boy from Mo's  Digital Pencil - what a sweetie - and I love the expression on the chicken's face! I chose my colour scheme from these fabulous Crate Paper papers - Farmbouse and there are a few Marianne Products too - list  below!  I love the American Barn die set and this fabulous sentiment also from Marianne Designs.
Marianne Products Used 

American Barn/fence Die set - COL1427
Tree - COL1383
Marleens's Hello Spring and Easter set - CS1044 NEW (love that this set has general sentiments and not just Easter ones).


I'm going to be out in the garden again today - it's a never ending work-in- progress!

Enjoy your day,

Juliexx

No comments: