My Fab Followers

Friday 13 December 2019

Don't Keep Calm its Christmas!!



I'm  a little late sharing this but feeling a little better now the antibiotics have done their stuff!  Still not 100% but getting there.  
This was my card for my spot on the Marianne Inspiration blog this week.  You can find it here on the blog and also a bit more detail of how I made it.

Must admit I just love the cats looking at him as though he's nuts!!  Full details of Marianne products used below.

Marianne Products Used

Autumn Gnome Stamp - HT1647
Stitched Oval Die -CR1467
Cats Dies - LR0591
Big Little Labels Die - CR1353
Holly Border Die - LR0488
Trees - Spar LR0378
          - Small Spar  LR0136
Christmas Sentiments Stamp set - CS0980
Berry Christmas Papers - PB7053

I'm helping out at Holly's Goodness and Grain market tomorrow  so need to get myself sorted soon!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: