My Fab Followers

Tuesday 10 December 2019

Craft Creations Journals



Did you catch Jak Heath demonstrating decorating these new MDF journals from  Craft Creations on Create and Craft yesterday?  I made these two samples for the show and was thrilled to see them featured on the show (just been watching on catch up).  Proper cheered me up for two reasons  - 1 - I've just had to get more antibiotics for a chest infection, and B - I really didn't feel I'd done them justice, especially when I saw the work from my teamies!  Now I am honestly not saying that to invite praise, but  genuinely felt a bit disappointed with my samples!  However, I was ok with that as it's the first time I'd done any journalling, so knew it was a learning curve - like being able to take the covers off and decorate the covers and pages separately!!  

That probably would have helped with  using the front cover as a stencil for these inside pages and made them a little less messy (although I was ok with that too!).




Lovely to try new skills and techniques and they really are a wonderful range of journals to choose from!

Gonna put my feet up now, didn't even feel well enough to go and see Violet in her Nativity, although there was a strong chance she wouldn't want to take part!  I'll see it on film though I'm sure.  Proper windy here too today, so not a day to be out and about!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: