My Fab Followers

Saturday 31 August 2019

Rapunzel (Go Away) from Mo's Digital Pencil

 

I've been very quiet on social media recently  - just not had enough time or energy, what with my Dad and Daughter visiting and I've been suffering from a yucky throat infection which seems to have struck a lot of people down.  

Back on it today though, sharing this fab new image from Mo's Digital Pencil - Rapunzel (Go Away).  Just love it!
Lots of Marianne products used here, old and new items, mainly the balustrade which was released last month- full list below.

Balustrade - LR0611
Bricks from Arch Window die set - CR1389
Ivy and Bird - LR0206
Papers - Weathered Wood - PK9155
- Birds and Flowers - PK9085

And I think the sentiment might be PTI but borrowed from a friend a long time ago and can't be sure!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Juliexx

No comments: