My Fab Followers

Saturday 24 August 2019

Nana - still time to enter our Animal themed challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil



I made this card using Nana  from Mo's Digital Pencil merged with the medicine (which I've just realised is missing it's top!!).  And you still have time to enter into the monthly challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenges which has an optional theme of Animals but in fact just share your  makes with a Mo image and you'll be in the draw!

 I started off with a different card in mind hence Nana has a green tinge round her edges but actually I quite like how it  ties in with the rest of the card.

The label sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse, sadly no longer trading, cut out with co-ordinating Spellbinder frames.  The small feel better sentiment is PTI and the papers are Curio from Basic Grey.

Not feeling too great at the minute, hacking cough which I think Holly had so feeling a bit rough!!

Enjoy the long weekend here in the UK!

Juliexx

No comments: