My Fab Followers

Saturday 10 August 2019

Craft Creations MDF Plaques


Did you manage to catch the release of these fab new MDF designs from Craft Creations on  Hochanda yesterday?  I was thrilled and not a little daunted to be asked to have a play with them to make some samples for the release.
However, they were a complete joy to work with and I especially loved the Highland Cow.

I painted the base and top plate with acrylic and then highlighted the flowers in teal. Added some copper wax to her horns then added some upcycled bits of old jewellery for her nose ring and earrings!


My photo isn't so great here but I painted both pieces in white acrylic then highlighted the flowers, main and horn with Posca pens.  I finally added some Shabby Pink Frantage and some fibres and mini bells at the bottom.  I've not shown it here but to make it into a wall hanging I added some hooks, white string and a piece of whitewashed driftwood.  You can also get stands from Craft Creations so they can be free standing.


For the frame again I've just painted with acrylic then rubbed so Copper Treasure Cold to highlight the floral elements.  The paper is a piece from the Vintage Chic collection that came out a few weeks ago.

I think they had a sell out on the Hochanda shows which I'm not surprised if you see the amazing makes of the girls on the DT - just superb!

You can find more details here at Craft Creations. 

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: