My Fab Followers

Tuesday 9 April 2019

New Life Together - from Mo's Digital Pencil





I love this image from Mo's Digital Pencil - you can just feel the joy!  It's called New Life Together and you can find it here in Mo's store.  I've coloured it  with tones that would make it great for an autumn wedding but I think it would be perfect for a spring wedding too!


My papers are from Prima and all the dies are Marianne, and I think this sentiment from Marianne is one of my favourites for wedding cards - detailed list below:

Marianne Products Used

Background Frame - LR0180
Corner Dies - LR0538
Border - LR0539
Wedding Sentiments Set - CS0999
Tag Die - CR1353

Happy Tuesday - the sun is shining up here so hope to do a bit of gardening later after a trip to the hairdressers!

Hugs, Juliexx

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is beautiful Julie, love the colour palette you chose and your colouring skills are superb, as always. xx


Tigger a(r)t work said...

OMG, I love your coloring and the image (I have it too ;})

XO
Tiggerchen

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous cards, love the image and all the colours.
luv
Debby

Loopylou. said...

oh Julie, this is just divine! I really do love the colours you used. I have a marianne die set I havent even opened yet, I've had it for years so I really need to be brave enough to jump in!!!
Huge hugs lou xxx

Pat said...

Oh oh ohhhhh...I love this! What a great idea to use this fun image for a wedding card. I bet it would work for a “we’ve moved” card too!! So many fun possibilities! Brilliant coloring and design work!! Hugs.