My Fab Followers

Saturday 6 April 2019

The challenges at Mo's Digital Pencil are back!!



Yes, I hope you're doing a happy dance - we've had lots of requests to bring back the monthly challenges for Mo's Digital Pencil and so our first one starts today with an optional theme of Spring.  The Digital Pencil Too challenge blog is here if you'd like to see the inspiration from the Dream Team and a couple of special guest designers!  And come and join in - you could be a guest designer on a future challenge!!

I've actually used a retiring image - Easter Carly - but she's still in the store at the minute so click on the link and grab her while you can!!

My papers are Maja Design and other than that I've kept it very simple - I'm not sure who the lattice die is by sorry - I've lost the packaging!

Happy Saturday everyone!!

Hugs, Juliexx

6 comments:

Corry Dank said...

What a sweet card with a sweet little girl

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hey there matey! I'm back at your blog and what an adorable Easter card this is! Big hugs
Lesley

Pat said...

Positively precious, Julie!!!! The papers are to die for...and the white overlay is perfect!! And, as always, your coloring is spot on!!! I loooooooooooooove this!! Hugs.

Loopylou. said...

oh my how I love this card Julie!! that trellis looking die behind her makes it look even more springy. So gorgeous. Huge hugs Lou xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable, gee must check my Mo's file to see if I have this image...following you now..xx[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥ ANNIE

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful sweet card and have a die like that it is a Spellbinders