My Fab Followers

Monday 10 December 2018

Mo Sharing a Song




We've had an incredibly busy week leading up to a great Christmas weekend with most of Nick's side of the family so lots of house guests and kiddies running about!  So I've not been about much and I've certainly not had time to get in my craft room.  Luckily, I have a few cards that haven't been blogged yet and I'm hoping to get in there today/tomorrow now that our visitors have left!  

I used  Sharing a Song from Mo's Digital Pencil for this card - so cute!
I do love this Christmas bauble die from Marianne Designs, I think it makes such a statement!  (Full list of Marianne goodies below.)

Bauble Die - LR0560
Victorian Christmas Paper - PK9125
Happy Holidays Sentiment Stamps - CS1009
Red Glitter Paper

Not long now until the big man arrives, we're on the countdown now for our Em to come home for Christmas - cannot wait!!

Have a good week!

Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

Fleur said...

A stunning card, I love how you have framed the image
Hugs Fleur xxx

Tom Williams said...

Such a great card!