My Fab Followers

Friday 14 December 2018

Final two Chloe deer!



These are my final two cards this season with this deer stamp from Chloe's Creative Stamps. I'm sure you'll see it again next year although I have really got to show some love to some other images in my Christmas stamp box!!

Both were coloured with Promarkers and then layered up and embellished with a selection of Marianne Dies details below:

Top card

Anja's Oval Frame - LR0376
Poinsettia Die - LR0121
Branch Dies - - LR0244
Holly Leaves - LR0245
Petra's Larix Pine Cones/Leaves-  LR0438

Bottom Card

Round Lacy Frame - LR0530
Leaf Circle die - CR1387
Bells - COL1363
Bow/Holly Dies - CR1343

We have Violet overnight tonight - yippeee!!

Hugs, Juliexx



1 comment:

debs29blue said...

Oh Julie, these are so adorable! You have coloured them so perfectly! Please may I be cheeky and ask what Promarkers you used for the adorable deers? The colours beautifully blended. Thanks! Debs x