My Fab Followers

Sunday 12 August 2018

Marianne Design August Release Products - Christmas is Coming!!



My first Christmas card of the year made with lots of lovely new products from Marianne Design. You can see all the details of how I made the card here on the Marianne Inspiration blog and a full list of products used below - love this  layered Robin stamp!!


Marianne Products Used


Layered Robin Stamp - TC0866 - NEW!
Papers - Forest Dreams - PK9158 NEW!
Pine Cone Branch Dies - LR0550 NEW!
Sentiment - Happy Holidays Set - CS1009 NEW!
Frame Die - LR0530
Flowers Die  - CR1431
Star Tag Die - CR1353
Holly Die - LR0244



Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Louise Singleton said...

Absolutely stunning! I must get making some cards, I haven’t made any in ages but this has inspired me. So many crafts, so little time!