My Fab Followers

Monday 27 August 2018

Ho Ho Ho - new Santa Stamp from Marianne!



I love me a good Santa image for Christmas cards so I was thrilled when Marianne released this one for September 18! So easy to colour and it comes with the sentiment stamp. 


In fact everything is Marianne including the various papers, wonky square dies and reindeer dies - full list below.


I made several at the same time so the Christmas card count has increased a bit!

Marianne Products Used:

Santa Stamp - PP2807 -NEW!
Papers - Forest Dreams - PK9158 - NEW!
       - Berry Xmas - PB7053
               - Royal Christmas - PK9151
Wonky Squares Die set - CR1375
Curvy Square Stitched die  from set - LR0483
Reindeer Die - LR0179
Banner Die from Rosette die set - COL1444
Enamel dots, hearts and stars are also Marianne!



It's my baby boy's birthday today - he's only gone and become 28 so will have his card to share later!!
I think his Dad is helping him convert his van into a camper, then we're off to Pitch and Put and a meal out later!

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

coops said...

Gorgeous set of cards Julie.The santa is fab :D