My Fab Followers

Thursday 10 August 2017

Marianne card for Making Cards Magazine



I'm a bit behind with my blogging at the minute - I have a backlog of cards to be shared!    So I thought I'd start with this card, being one of three appearing in Making Cards Magazine for August using Marianne Design Products.

Full list of Marianne Products below

                       Fishing Net Die - CR1409
 Sailboat Die - LR0473
                                             Ocean View Embossing folder - DF3426
                                                               Hetty's Border Sailing the Seas stamp set - HT1623
                                             Cote D'Azur Pretty Paper Bloc -PK9146 


Off for a birthday bbq this afternoon!  Happy Retirement indeed!

Hugs, Juliexx

3 comments:

Mia said...

What a fabulous summer card, Julie! I love the image and the details, especially the net. Have a great week, my friend.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, love the lovely image and the die cuts and net are perfect :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous card, love all the details. Creative Blessings, Tracy x