My Fab Followers

Thursday 31 August 2017

Berry Sweet!


All the berries at the side of my house reminded me that it was the perfect time of the year to colour up this little lovely from Mo's Digital Pencil - Berry Fairy Amai. What wasn't quite the thing to do though was take some arty photos with the berries at the front of the card- as said card could quite easily topple over on to artfully arranged berries and leave a large purple berry stain on the card!!  Luckily, I was able to salvage the card with a berry made of pearls - what do you think?!!

I've actually used some scraps of old paper for my card just using a couple of Marianne dies to frame the  image, as below:

Anja's Squares Frame Dies - LR0242
Lace Eyelet Border Die - LR0395

The berry sweet sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink and the glass dew drops and beads from stash.

The sun actually showed it's face here today and tomorrow looks good too, so hope to get in the garden for a bit.  And it's Friday, yayyyhh!!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: