My Fab Followers

Monday 15 August 2016

Vintage wedding

I made this wedding card for the daughter of one of  my oldest and dearest friends, who got married at the weekend.  We weren't able to make it to the evening celebrations but I'm sure their day was wonderful. 
I used papers from Scrap and Craft for the vintage style and cut out the gothic stained glass window with a Memory Box die, and used the off cut to stamp my sentiment from Inkylicious. I made the little frame below using some Cloud  Air clay so it's nice and light and the tassels were made with a Marianne die - Tassel Fringe Die set LR0391.

Oha and I made a box to match with a Paper Trey Ink stamp for the sentiment and a Martha Stewart Punch Round the Page set for the border.
There are lots of bits and pieces from stash too, including some bits of vintage lace, a Memory Box rose corner die, , peals and muslin.


Thanks for stopping in peeps!  
Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Absolutely stunning. So much to look at and a wondwrful vintage style, I LOVE IT

Eileen said...

Wow Julie one word describes this ........ Fabulous or Amazing or Gorgeous or beautiful or Fantastic.......... take your pick as there are so many words, but they still don't cover this Beautiful card and image