My Fab Followers

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Passion For Promarkers Hip to be Square



If it's Tuesday  it means that it's time for a new challenge at PFP HQ, with a great  easy peasy theme of  It's Hip to Be Square.
I coloured up this gorgeous new digi image, Sunflower Baby, from the fabulous Mo Manning, she's on fire at the minute, with new images arriving almost daily at Mo's Digital Pencil .......and they're often half price for 24 hours so keep checking in the store!! I teamed her up with some Marianne Design papers and the following dies:
Basic Distressed Square dies set:  CR1375 - new!
Tiny's Sunflower Die- LR0361
Label XL and Label XS die set - CR1353
Papers - A5 Pretty Paper Bloc - Eline's Silver Stars

Well that's all from me for now and all I need to do now is send you over to the PFP Challenge blog to check out the makes of my fabbie teamies. And of course, not forgetting our sponsor for this challenge, Letraset, which will be a wonderful prize, I just know!

Hugs, Juliexxx

5 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card & a super cute image... love the colouring technique & the embellishments :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW this is super, what a fabby image and I love your colouring, Ace, Hazelxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Julie, I like the image and the embellishments
Kevin xx

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Love the colours. Elaine

PashaCou said...

I love this card. The digi is adorable but it's the colors you used that I'm really in love with. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Hugs,