My Fab Followers

Thursday 9 July 2015

Mo Flowers 4U




Another Mo card from me today using this little Cutie -  Flowers 4U.
I've cut my card shape with a die set which makes life very easy and then cut my image with Labels 18 dies which was a wonderful present amongst many other wonderful presents for my birthday from best matey, Lesley. The papers are from Marianne Designs Pretty Paper Bloc pad, Belle Fleur,as is the Anja Vintage  Frame almost hidden at the bottom of my card (catalogue no LR0272).

The sentiment is from Stampin Up and the little watering can is from an Impression Obsession die.  The flower pot was cut with a really ancient Quickutz die.
Seam binding, buttons and twine are all from stash.
Nearly the weekend everyone!
Juliexx

2 comments:

Jacee said...

Such a lovely design Julie, I do love the image, she's just the sweetest little girl, and all your detail, fabulous, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Grenouille Greetings said...

Oh she is sooooo cute and looks adorable on this stepped card. Perfect sentiment and cute little garden accessories too. Hugs, Lesley