My Fab Followers

Thursday 11 October 2012

New Mo Card and Mo Blog Hop Winner!

Hi - a very late post from me, it was parent's evening tonight for my youngest, Emily in her final year of A levels - always a pleasure, as she works so hard and it's reflected in her teachers' opinion of her!  
I've been feeling proper poorly the last couple of days, think I've had a tummy bug or something, but could I take the time off work?  No - it's my busy deadline week!  
Enough of that, I'm here to not only show you this adorable Mo image but also to announce that one of the winners of our last monthly hop was picked from the commentators on my post!!  Yippee and that lucky winner is Carol who wins a $5 voucher to spend in Mo's store!  Don't forget to look out for this month's hop which will be next week!!

Now, onto my card using the gorgeous Winifred - one of my favourite Mo images.

The papers are Papermania, and the bauble border by Memory Box just arrived today from MaddyLisa Crafts - great service and reasonable prices too!!   

Need to do a bit of commenting now, so will sign off - night, night!!

10 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Julie, I can see why you love this image so much and your colouring is beautiful. I love the ribbon too.
I hope you feel better soon
Hugs Sue

Anonymous said...

Yes, she's so gorgeous Julie!! Love the blue colors and that ribbon looks so stunning on your design! HUGS :)

Unknown said...

Stunning Julie and so beautifully coloured.
Chris x

heidy said...

Just Beautiful Julie,love how you used that gorgeous border!!
XXX Heidy

coops said...

so gorgeous julie.stunning image and colouring and i love the fab borders :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card my sweetie & I adore the colours. Those dies at the sides are lush!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Such a lovely card Julie, I love the image and your fab layout, another die to add to my wish list.
I hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.


Hugs Riet.xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

This little lady is so adorable, Julie and I love your layout with this new border. I got my hands on your new stash yesterday together with a considerable amount of my own!
Hugs, Lesley

Ally said...

there was a time when I couldn't stand Mo images and now I love them so much, they are just wonderful! Should colour them in though, not only having them on my lappie :o)
I like your wonderful card and the colouring is fantastic!
Hugs, Alessandra