My Fab Followers

Friday 11 August 2017

Marianne card on the Design Team Blog



I loved making this card for the Marianne Design Team Blog this week - you can see it here and other gorgeous cards made with yummy Marianne goodies.

My starting point was this awesome new frame die from Marianne -
Anja's Marquee - it makes such a statement don't you think. 

 I love this layering Roses stamp set too and the stamping platforms around now make it so easy to get the layering right! The papers are Marianne as is the sentiment from the Dreams stamp set - it really is a great addition to my sentiment collection.  Anyway, full list and details of Marianne products used are below. Oh and I coloured the silk lace with my Promarkers to match the colour scheme of my card.


Anja's Marquee Die set - LR0483
Tiny's Layered Roses Stamp set - TC0855
Dreams Stamp Set - CS0975
Diamond Gems Pink - JU0937
English Roses Paper Bloc - PK9143
Butterfly Pearls - CA3116
Pearl Swirls  - CA3101
Silk Lace  - JU0915

Hopefully, I should have another card to share tomorrow.  Raining here today so I hope to pop  into my craft room!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: