My Fab Followers

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Get Your Geek On


We have a great challenge starting today over at a Passion For Promarkers, chosen by our lovely Lou who wants to see all your Geeks (images wearing glasses).  Well nobody does Geek Chic better than Krista at Saturated Canary and I've used the gorgeously chic, Vintage Violet.

You might remember that I made various embellies out of some Thermomorph a couple of weeks ago, and this purple Chrysanthemum is one of them. 
My papers are from the Prima Meadow Lark pad, and the various die cuts include Tim Holtz for the butterfly border, a Marianne rolled flowers and twig set, and a Joy Craft Lattice and matching Corner.  The image itself was cut out with a Spellbinders set. 
To finish off, I added some grey liquid pearl around Violet and on the lattice and butterflies.

Letraset are sponsoring this week's challenge and the lucky winner will receive a set of Flexmarkers. 

Link_156x120


 My teamies at PFP have made some fabulous cards to share with you - check them out here.




10 comments:

Juls said...

This is one of my fav SC images .... Love what you have done with her, fabulous card. Hugs Juls

Sue said...

Stunning card Julie, one of my favourite SC images too! Wonderful colouring and gorgeous detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Julie! Love the colors and embellies! Fabulous coloring and design!

Ella's Design said...

Sweet card, Julie! Love the soft colours, fab SC image and pretty embellishments! Hugs, Lisa x

Lou said...

Hi! this is so pretty,love your gorgeous colours Julie and perfect colouring...amazing detail too.hugs Lou.xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your cute, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

~@ngie~ said...

a stunning card darl... I love that image... she must be the cutest geek I've ever seen ;) hehehee... loving the dp's & the dies too... but pleez... can ya do some magic so I can colour like you :P HEHEHE am sooo envious... am ok at colouring but I wanna be awesome like you ;) LOL hope ya having a great break too ;)

love n hugz Angie xXx

coops said...

so gorgeous julie.beautiful lilac colours and i love your embellies and sweet sc image :D

xx coops xx

Distressed Miss said...

Wow Julie this is stunning! Beautiful colouring as always and fab attention to detail.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Fooled! I hadn't caught up at all. Love this cute SC image with the birdy and branch and your pretty embellishment. Love Lesley