My Fab Followers

Tuesday 22 August 2023

Passion for Markers Embellish It Challenge and a discount code!



Hi folks 

I've not managed to get much crafting down in the last couple of weeks as I've been down in Norwich clearing my Dad's house with my sisters.  Lucky, I'd been organised enough to make this card early!

It's for our new challenge at Passion for Markers where our lovely Marlene has chosen the theme of Embellish It.  Conie Fong are this week's sponsors and we've been lucky to work with some of her gorgeous images.  I've manage another Christmas card with this cutie image Mail Box Gnome and I do love a bit of red colouring!



The Mailbox Die is from Marianne Designs as are the Swedish Winter papers - full details below.

Marianne Products Used

Papers - Swedish Winter - PK9159
Mailbox Die - CR1519
Letter Dies - LR0275
Paper Flowers - RS2235
Duotone Red Enamel Dots - PL4521

The lucky winner of the challenge could win 3 digi images from the online store AND Conie is also offering a fabulous 25% discount in the store using the code below - how super!

 AUGSPONSOR25 

Just enter the code when you check out but hurry - it's only valid for one week!!

Can't wait to see what you make - just remember to use markers and point out the brand that you've used!

Happy Colouring!

Juliexx



1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely embellishments on this festive card, that mailbox is adorable.
Lorraine