My Fab Followers

Wednesday 24 May 2023

Marianne Designs Meercat Family with a Jigsaw Jungle background



I used the foam stamping technique again with this card, this time using the gorgeous Succulent Squares die to create the 'stamp image'.  I used a variety of green inks to make the background and then cut them into jigsaw pieces with the new die set from Marianne Designs.  It's fabulous, as you can make your jigsaw as large or small as you like using just the three die pieces in the set.

I also love the Meercat stamp and die set which suits the sentiment perfectly, I think.  Anyway, full list of Marianne goodies below.


Marianne Products Used

Jigsaw Die Set - CR1625 - NEW!
Driftwood Notice Board Die - NEW!
Succulents Square Die - CR1621
Meercats Stamp and Die Set - EC0183
Tree Trunk Die - LR0630
Tree Log Die - LR0680
Sentiment - Group Hugs - CS1011
Text Label Die - CR1605

Thanks for popping by!

Juliexx

No comments: