My Fab Followers

Monday 17 April 2023

Spotlight Post for Marianne Designs New Home card


The DT at Marianne Designs are shining the spotlight on the new Tea Pot and Mug Die set released this month.  I've made mine as a new home card- nothing like a fresh cup of tea once you've unpacked all the boxes!  As well as these gorgeous new papers and dies, I've rummaged through my stash to find some hooks to hang my mugs on - these came from a Pirate Die set - love finding the perfect tiny die to suit what I need!  Details below and you can find some more inspiration here on the Marianne blog


Tea Pot and Mug Die Set - LR0803
Papers - Sweet Flowers - PK9183
Dotted Strips Dies - LR0800
Vase Die Set - LR0694
Hooks - (from Pirate Dress Up set) - LR0527
New Home Sentiment - CR1314

Our Em moved up from London a couple of weeks ago into a lovely little one up one down cottage.  It's so lovely to have her nearby after 8 years of 300 miles distance!

Juliexx

No comments: