My Fab Followers

Wednesday 21 September 2022

Christmas Gnomes



I do love a gnome at Christmas and I've loved using these new stamp and die Gnome sets from Marianne Designs.  They look perfect with the Marianne truck too!  I've made a batch in several different colour schemes and with some older Marianne papers but I've just received my DT pack for October and there are some new lovely papers - I think I'll be having a play this afternoon!

The only thing non-Marianne is the white snowflake frame - I bought it second hand so don't have the brand sorry.  Anyway, fully list of Marianne goodies below


Marianne Products Used

Gnome Stamp and Die Sets - CS1106 and CS1107 - NEW!
Truck Die - LR0641
Tree (from Car and Tree set) - LR0567
Lamp Post - LR0724
Starry Night Papers - PB7014




No comments: