My Fab Followers

Saturday 26 February 2022

Beach Babe


I've been MIA for a few weeks as I broke my ankle about 5 weeks ago and only now am I feeling like engaging fully with social media! I'm  not able to access my craft room either as it is up a couple of steps but hoping that I may get in there this week, now I have an air boot!  I don't think I'll quite be a beach babe for some time thought!

I've got a few cards which I didn't manage to share last year, and this one was for my sister-in-law who had just taken ownership of a beach hut!

Apart from the image I've used lots of Marianne Dies as listed below.

Distressed Edge DL Die set - CR1569
Beach Hut, Parasol, Chairs Die Sets - LR0662
Sign Post- LR0635
Beach Sentiments - CS1007

I collect stones, shells and sea glass whenever I go to the local beaches, and the star fish was bought but who knows where from.

No comments: