My Fab Followers

Tuesday 7 September 2021

Autumn Colours at Passion for Promarkers



Hi there - well only I could choose a theme of Autumn Colours when we're right in the middle of an Indian Summer here in the UK.  Not complaining though, it's lovely- and I'm having a sneaky break to see my Dad and my sister and a new great-niece!  Had a good old cuddle today with little Ava!

As mentioned, it's my turn to choose the theme at Passion for Markers and I've gone with Autumn Colours which goes rather well with this sponsor image, Gabrielle from JMC designs.


I rotated the image before printing so I could get her peeking round the  frame.  I even managed to create a passable cloud background but was so delicate that it barely shows in the photos!
The animal print papers are DCWV and the daisy die is from that Wildflower set from Marianne again - CR1529.
The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp book-themed set.


Our sponsors are offering the lucky winner a digital collection of their choice so hope you can find some time to come and join in the challenge this week - I shall look forward to visiting!!


Hugs, Juliexx




No comments: