My Fab Followers

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Flying Pandas anyone!



Today's card is for the Marianne Inspiration Blog here- lots of fab ideas and makes from the Marianne design teams and designers.

I've used the new Panda stamp and die set as the stars of my card - there's a full run through on the blog post.
Just thought I'd point out one thing though - I'd stuck everything down but then decided that I needed that tree border behind the floating panda - so I cut the border then used the panda die to cut his leg shapes into the border so it would look liked the border was behind the panda.  Should have done it too for the tip of the party hat of the standing panda but then that would mean I know what I'm doing!!!

List of  Marianne Products below.

Eline's Pandas - EC0179
Clouds - CR1402
Tree Border - LR0524
Sentiment - Group Hugs set - CS1011
Papers - Sea Sparkle - PK9162
Summer Picnic - PB7056
Stamp Press
Marianne Enamel Dots



Thanks for popping by!

Hugs, Juliex

No comments: