My Fab Followers

Friday 21 June 2019

New Mushroom Home anyone?


I love this little Mushroom Hut image from Mo's Digital Pencil and it's just great for a new home card, especially teamed up with the Mushroom Stencil from Marianne Designs.  The image comes either merged or separated from the little chair and stool so you can choose your preference - I've used the merged version.

There's my usual list of Marianne products below - I didn't really think the bird/cat dynamic through - it's either a humungus robin or a teeny cat - you decide!!

The papers are from KaiserCraft - Magnolia Grove and the words are from a Tim Holtz set - I do love the little phrases he uses!

Marianne Products Used

Mushroom Mask Stencil - PS8015
Sign Post Die - LR0535
Grass Die - CR335
Cat Die - LR0591
Robin Die - LR0548

The weather's been glorious this week up here in Cumbria and our Em is home Monday to celebrate getting a first for her Art Degree - what a star she is!  Happy Days!

Hugs, Juliexx


No comments: