My Fab Followers

Saturday 31 March 2018

Happy 21st



Today's card was for my nephew who was 21 this  week and the last  of all our nieces and nephews to come of age - phew!!  I think there's more celebrating going on tonight for the youngsters in the family - I think I'll be safely tucked up in bed by the time they hit the town!!
Anyway, I've used the fabulous Aiden from Mo's Digital Pencil for my card as I felt the rather chilled image is a bit like Jasper!  He's a bit of a writer too hence the script paper and quill and ink - full list of what is Marianne below.

Marianne Products Used

Frame Die - LR0415
Quill and Ink Bottle Die- COL1375
Paper Scroll Die - LR0419
Numbers Die - CR1429

I cut the little clock, quill and script craft candy type embellies from the papers which I think are from a Prima Pad and the sentiment is Stampin Up I think.  And of course, I've used my Promarkers to colour him.
Sadly it's a rather wet and cold Easter Saturday here in the Lakes, such a shame as we have family visiting but they've still gone off for a bike ride so I might nip into my craft room for a bit!
Happy Easter everyone, whatever the weather and whatever you're up to!

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fab card Julie, that's a perfect image for a young lad and the colours you have used are great too
Hugs Kaz xx