My Fab Followers

Thursday 2 March 2017

Anything Goes at Digital Pencil Too Challenge



Morning everyone.  My card today is for our new challenge starting over on Mo's DP2 Challenge, where as always, our theme is Anything Goes!
I've used the adorable Mags, doing a happy dance!  Such a joyful image!
I've coloured her with my Promarkers and then layered her up using a couple of Marianne Dies for the edged circle borders and the fern:

Lacy Border Circle - LR0180
Fern - LR0403

I love the stitched flowers which come from a Sue Wilson Creative Expressions set, and then all that was needed was a couple of Card Candi accents.


Do come and join in with the challenge - it's easy peasy with our Anything Goes theme, just remember the following:

Anything Goes with a Mo Image

                             Winners prize: a $5.00 voucher for Mo's online store.

Remember to follow Mo's Challenge Rules ...
use at least one Mo Manning image...
NEW creations only! (No back linking)...
And, please, only ONE entry per person!

And check out the Dream Team's inspirational makes here.

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: