My Fab Followers

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Summer Lovin at PFP



Today's card is for our new Summer Loving themed challenge at A Passion for Promarkers as chosen by our lovely Lisa.  So you can have anything 'lovey' on your make - maybe an anniversary, wedding, engagement - the possibilities are endless!
Me, I've just gone with straight and simple love, using this gorgeous Owl Moon digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  To be honest, this is an image that I've overlooked in my ever expanding Mo stash, and I think that's such a shame as it really is a little beauty and a joy to colour!
I took my colours from this scrummy My Mind's Eye paper then added a new Marianne Star  XL die (LR0369) and a Memory box die for the twig frame, which I cut several times to make it large enough to go round my image.

The sentiment is from Lili of The Valley and the rest of the embellies are from stash.

Our fab sponsors this week are Polka Doodles who are offering the following two just gorgeous images to this week's lucky winner.
PD_LOGO_MASTER
094407_prop__45455.1427895662.224.300              094527_truelove__71043.1427895786.224.300
Don't forget to check out the stunning makes of my teamies here at PFP HQ and then come and share your wonderful creations with us in the challenge - just remember to use your Promarkers or other Letraset colouring products.
Happy Tuesday!
Juliexx

3 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous julie.i love your fantastic owls and your bright papers and colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Jacee said...

Wonderful coulourful card Julie
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Julie
luv
Debby