My Fab Followers

Thursday 11 December 2014

Birthday card for my little sis!



A bit of a break from Christmas cards - this was for my lovely little sis  whose birthday was in November.  I concentrated my card around the sentiment and the papers hence no coloured images.
The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and everything else is from Marianne designs.  These beautiful papers are from the  Romantic Vintage Pretty Paper Bloc (Catalogue number - PK 9093) - I love this unicorn page!
The dies I used are also all Marianne Designs as follows:
Circle die with stitched flowers and leaves - CR1248
Flowers and leaves from the Square version of the circle - CR1249
Leaf Frond - LR0151.
I know that some of these items (maybe not the papers) are in stock at MaddyLisa Crafts here in the UK, and always at a really great price here :).
Resigned to the fact that we will probably not move before Christmas but hey ho, there are worse things that could happen!
Hugs, Juliexx

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card. The flowers are beautiful. Elizabeth xx

Jacee said...

Such a pretty design Julie, love your colours
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jules said...

Hi Julie

Your card is gorgeous. I bet your Sister loved it!

Great sentiment and I love your colour choices.

I hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Saw this IRL and it's a beaut! Hugs, Lesley