My Fab Followers

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Passion for Promarkers Butterfly Kisses

We have a fabby new challenge starting today over at A Passion For Promarkers - Butterfly Kisses.  Simply add a butterfly somewhere on your creation and enter our challenge.
I love the expression on this image, Mummu, by Mo's Digital Pencil.  I like to think she's finished her chores for the day and is going into the garden to enjoy some sunshine!
I've coloured the image with a mixture of Promarkers and Flexmarkers, and one or two Trias. My papers are DCWV Linen Closet Papers and the trellis die is a Marianne Die. The butterfly flourish is from Joanna Sheen and the little fence is a Tim Holtz die.  The sentiment is a Lili of  the Valley grunge one.
I've followed this week's sketch over at Sketch Saturday which I rather enjoyed using so I'm entering my card into their challenge.

Come and play along with us at PFP - check out the wonderful makes of my DT buddies here!  Thanks for popping by xxxx

10 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Julie awesome card! image is fab

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Julie awesome card! image is fab

Sue said...

This is stunning Julie. I love that image, wonderful colouring and your detailing is so beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is stunning Julie, beautiful details and wonderful colouring.
luv
Debby

Jules said...

Hi Julie

What a brilliant card!

Love your colouring technique and the lovely little scene you have set here.

Great colour combo.

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

Debra Miller said...

Lovely card Julie, the image is beautifully colored. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! ~Deb

coops said...

so stunning julie.fantastic image and colouring and i really love your design and colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

what an amazing creation just love the colouring xx

Laura said...

Wow! Fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for joining in our 300th sketch at Sketch Saturday!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

STUNNING colourwork and design, Julie! Love, Lesley