My Fab Followers

Monday 3 February 2014

Sketch N Stash


This is what I felt like doing all weekend, just didn't feel at all well- sadly, it's Sunday night and I'm feeling a whole lot better which means back to work Monday!
Anyhoo, this is for our new challenge at Sketch N Stash using the sketch below. 
I've had the image in my stash for quite a while - a yummy rubber stamp from Lili of the Valley.
I've used quite a few other long-standing stash goodies including the Sizzix Weathered Clock die and also the leaves die.  The circular sentiment is also LOTV, as is the Happy Birthday stamp, whilst the tickets and the tissue tape are from Tim Holtz.  The newest items are my papers which are from My Mind's Eye and were a present from my matey Lesley, (also the corrugated papers, which I love!!)
We have not one, but two, sponsors for this challenge and they are as follows:

Prize

Prize $10
Come along and play along with us!  Check out the makes of my fabby DT buddies over at SNS here!

10 comments:

Loopylou. said...

awwww just so cute Julie. Hope you are feeling better now hun
huge hugs Lou xxx

Sammy said...

I'm not sure I have the words for how much I love this card! Such a fab design, and I LOVE the added branches. They go so well with the stamp! x

Sue said...

Stunning card Julie. I love the image and all your detailing is just wonderful.
I hope you are feeling better soon.
hugs Sue xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

Hope you are feeling better now, I love this card and your colouring is fabulous

Debs said...

This is gorgeous Julie - love the fabulous cute image and stunning detailing.
Hope you are feeling better today.
Debs xx

Daniele said...

so darn cute Julie
hugs x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Julie, I like the image and the colours.
Kevin xx

coops said...

so stunning julie.really fab details and fantastic male image and colours.
i hope you are feeling better soon.

xx coops xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous card Julie, I love that image and those tickets are adorable with it
Hugs Julie x

Grenouille Greetings said...

I've always loved this image and you have coloured him and embellished your card to beautiful effect! Love, Lesley