My Fab Followers

Tuesday 6 July 2010

You're Having a Laugh!!!

Well, actually we are over at Passion For Promarkers this week!!  This funny challenge has been set by my fab teamie, Emma and her theme is Give Us A Laugh!!  Isn't that great!!  Having said that, I'm usually the only one in my family who finds my jokes funny, so let's see!

Our sponsor this week is The Craft Garden and you could a win a £10 gift voucher to spend with them!! They stock all sorts of fab flowers and embellies so what are you waiting for!!

I've used this wonderful Kraftin Kimmie image, for my card, and she's asking the age old question that should never be answered, especially when the asker looks as feisty as this little madam!!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT cards over at PFP, they're sure to put  a smile on your face!

I used Basic Grey Lemonade papers and a little scrap of MME Garden party ( the green check). The ribbon is from Wild Orchid Craft and the pins are from Quixotic Paperie.
I printed the sentiments on my PC and then cut them out with an oval scalloped punch from Stampin Up.  The image is cut with a Nellie Snellen die and then backed onto dark paper which is just peeping through.

I'm also entering this into the following challenges:

Basic Grey - I used their photo inspiration
Sweet Stampin Challenge -  Pearls and Pins
Quixotic Paperie - Sketch and have to use something which can be bought from there ( image and pins }
Simon Says - Check it Out

That's all from me for now, still need to visit a few peeps blogs, so do bear with me!! 
Photobucket

18 comments:

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card Julie! luv the image she's great :) Fab colour combo & layout ...Good luck! xx Lizzy xx :)

Joey said...

Hiya Julie Hun

gorgeous card your colouring is beautiful! LOL I think in my house I am the only one who gets my jokes and it takes me even longer to get anyone elses lol lol has to be the obvious for me. Thanks for joining us at sweet stampin

Joey.xxx

coops said...

fantastic card julie.fab image and your papers and colours are gorgeous.i love your ribbon with the pins and great sentiment.luv coops.xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Julie,it gave me a chuckle.Her face is a picture.
Sue

Unknown said...

Lol... I love the sentiment...men must dread it!!

Fabulous card!!

Thanks for playing with us sweet stampers xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Julie,
I have this stamp but I've never inked her up as I love the image, but could not think how to turn her into an appropriate card. But this is fab. Love how you've coloured her. Those colours are gorgeous.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

FAB love it darling and the sentiment is perfect, definately made me giggle xxxxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Clever..very clever - because I see nothing in the photo until I see your card! Great text..!

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Just love it, beautiful colours. And the image perfectly coloured. Love the pins and the ribbon
Hugs, Anja

melsanford said...

Hi Julie,
Fab card! Just love it :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Julie. Love the BG papers, fab stamp and great sentiment!
Clairex

Unknown said...

Hi Julie
Isnt she fantastic, I love using her, great sentiment and gorgeous papers, oh and love the bow with the pins, should have just said I love it all.
Christine x

Kim Costello said...

This is totally fabulous Julie and FANTASTIC image!!!
A great take on Judy's sketch AND the BG picture LOL!!! Thank you for taking part with us at Quixotic Challenges AND Basic Grey Challenges too, great way to combine!

Thanks for your lovely comments they make my day, HuGs Kim :)

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Julie. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Emma said...

A gorgeous card Julie, love the image and fabulous sentiment. A question many men just would not dare to answer!! Lol
Hugs Emma x

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

This is fantastic Julie!! Polly looks fabulous! And the sentiment is perfect for the image! Great job!

XxJULESxX said...

another gorgeous creation Julie and i love that image!!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

I am convinced I left a comment on this card before I went on holiday but I can't find it. How very naughty of me!
Fabulous image for this sentiment, Julie, she does have a look on her face which requires "no" to be the answer! Love your organza bow and pin treatment and of course your colouring is superb! Love Lesley x