My Fab Followers

Sunday 30 August 2009

Son's Birthday Card



I do struggle to make men's cards but did feel quite pleased with this, although Harry didn't say too much! Still, thought this Mikey digital download from Charmed Cards and Crafts was great for a boy card. Thought it looked like Hazza as he goes off to Uni in a few weeks! He's studying Character Development and Special Effects at Hertfordshire Uni - he is a great artist! My first side step card too and liked this shape, I must say!




Thanks for visiting me!

Juliexxx

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Woo Hoo you have been busy. This is a winner Julie!
Chrissie

Kathleen said...

It's great Julie. Sure he appreciated it even if he didn't say so.
Haven't made one of these cards yet, but I intend to.
Kathleen x

Laura (Faerielore) said...

FAB FAB FAB this is just perfect, i really wanted these images and you may have just swung it for me hehehehehe hes going to love uni and hertfordshire is the best