My Fab Followers

Sunday 18 February 2018

Marianne - sewing theme with new products!



Should have posted this yesterday - sorry!  This is my card for the Marianne Blog showcasing their new products for February 2018.
I just love all the sewing themed goodies!


I also managed to incorporate a few older products including the tassel dies, flowers and safety pin.


A close up below to show you the detail of the embossing folder that I did manage to leave a little uncovered!!


Love the scissor die in the set!

Marianne Products Used


Papers - Crafty Patterns - PB7074 - NEW!
Decoupage Sheet - Mattie's Mooist MB0172 - NEW!
Sewing Die Set - COL1445 - NEW!
Sewing Stamp Set - EC0163 -NEW! 
Anja's Ornamental Border Design Folder/Die set - DF3443 - NEW!
Anja's Marque Die Set - LR0483
Tassel Die Set - LR0391
Marianne Tassel caps
Marianne Sweet Lace
Marianne Pink Daisy
Marianne pink safety pin
Off into my craft room now for the first time in over a week it feels like! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fab card, love the sewing die cuts especially the scissors !
Hugs Kaz xx