My Fab Followers

Friday 9 February 2018

French Maid



I "maid" this card for Nick's Uncle Ray who apparently recently hosted a dinner party dressed as a Jam Tart - the theme for the evening was puddings!!  So I thought this image would be perfect for his birthday card - sadly I don't know who it's by as I borrowed the stamp from a friend.  

Of course the sentiment was word processed and there is a full list of Marianne goodies below - note to self - why didn't I use the new Plush Curtain and Pelmet die set from Marianne LR0502 for the curtain like shapes at the sides instead of the wavy border die?!!  Still, good to know that sometimes, you don't need everything and can multi-utilise a lot of our stash!!


Marianne Products Used

Papers - Do What You Love - PK9149
and Celebrations - PK9131
Wavy Border Die - CR1361
Lace Frame Die - CR1202
Rosette - COL1444 - New

The Happy Birthday is Lili of The Valley - such a great go to set!

I have a horrible cold at the minute but the sun is shining here and Violet is due soonish, so hopefully will get out for a short walk later.

Enjoy your day - the weekend is nigh!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: