My Fab Followers

Sunday 19 November 2017

Brusho Christmas Song cards



These are a few more of the Christmas cards I made using Brushos to create the background of the tree panels.  I then matched them up with some papers, these fabulous Carol stamps from Marianned designs as well as the wintery tree dies and some of the deer.   I think the tree stamp is from Lavinia Stamps.
I did the brusho backgrounds in lots of different colours, practising really and the did look a bit messy but once I'd cut them down and positioned the other elements I was really pleased with how they turned out!

This sunset -hued one isn't normally the colours I go for but I must admit to really loving it.  This deer and sleigh are two separate Marianne dies that I joined together using the Celestial Stars die from the Embossing folder/die combo set.


This is a slightly different colour way but just as pretty.

And a love this purple one!

Full list of Marianne products just below.
Marianne Design Products

Sleigh Bells Ring Stamp - CS0949
White Christmas - CS0948
Deers CR1289
Tree - LR0375
Sleigh - LR0304
Deer - LR0179
Celestial stars die from Embossing set - DF3439
Silver Stars Paper Bloc - PK7048
Sweet Stars Paper Bloc - PB7051

Juliexx

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Oh my gosh, what a fabulous grouping of cards and each is as beautiful as the one before. I like the colours, the dies and the sentiments... all are gorgeous!