My Fab Followers

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Going Dotty at Passion for Promarkers



Oops - a bit late in posting this but today's card is for our Going Dotty Challenge starting today at PFP as chosen by our lovely Lisa!  I've gone with some Dotty colouring with my promarkers and also the animal print dotty paper from DCWV.  My image is Three Little Kittens from Mo's Digital Pencil - what's not to love!!
The stitched border die is from Marianne Designs - deets below, and I just couldn't wait to use the sun and clouds that came in my DT pack from Marianne - they come as part of a bendy card set, but just used them here quickly as they fitted with my design and colour combo.

Craftables Bendy Card Die Set- CR1402
Craftables Stitched Waves and Cloud set - CR1361

Don't forget to check out the gorgeous makes of my PFP teamies here and then come and join in our challenge!  You could win a fab £10 Voucher to spend in DSB!!
DigiStamp Boutique logo

Hugs, Juliexx

7 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh Julie, this card just makes me smile! What a fun image. I absolutely love your colouring of that fur!

Juls said...

Love it xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, I love the spotty colouring you have done. Looks brilliant, Love Hazelxx

Elaine Stark said...

Just adorable. Elaine

Aunty Sue said...

Oh wow l9vely this image and card your papers and colouring is Spot on.

Aunty Sue said...

Oh wow l9vely this image and card your papers and colouring is Spot on.

sue w. said...

Hi Julie, this is adorable and you nailed the fur on the cats.
Hugs Sue W.