My Fab Followers

Monday 12 August 2013

Sketch N Stash Challenge 119


It's the start of a new week and the start of a new challenge over at Sketch N Stash and the start of my Christmas card makes for this year!  The sketch is below, and as you can see I've rotated it to suit the size of my image.
I've used this lovely Saturated Canary image and coloured her with my Promarkers.
My papers are from Prima 6x6 pads- I think Fairy Glen and Nature Garden, the flowers are cut with a Marianne Poinsettia  Die with copious amounts of  Aged Silver Frantage.  Finally, the sentiment is from Cat's Life Press.   
Oh, it's so good to get the first Crimbo card under my belt ... and I have another one tomorrow!  
And as the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog has an Anything Goes theme at the minute, I'm entering my card in there.


Our sponsor this week is........



Prize Cd of the winners own choice
and some bling

Wow, that  sounds like a great prize!  Check out  the rest of the team's cards here, and also say hi to all our new DT members - we're thrilled to  have such a great bunch of new teamies!!
Have a good week everyone!xx

17 comments:

Debs said...

Hi Julie
Gorgeous card - love that SC image and you have coloured her to perfection.
Another favourite thing if mine is Frantage - simply stunning!
Have a fab day
Debs xx

tilly said...

a very pretty card, love the papers as well
Tilly

Janet - aka stacky said...

Gorgeous card Julie I love the image and your frantaged flowers, and how organised are you I really must follow your lead as I am usually on the last minute with my Christmas cards xx

Chrissie said...

Just beautiful as always Julie and I must investigate this frantage business, it looks gorgeous (see how out of touch I've got since my break?)
Chrissie xx

Sue said...

gorgeous card Julie. I love the pretty image and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the image and your fab colouring. Hugs, Claire x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Julie, I like the sweet image the papers and the poinsettia.
Kevin xx

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous design here Julie!! Love the embossing and beautiful colors! :) HUGS

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful card Julie!!! Hope all is well....Hugs..........Janiel

Daniele said...

such a sweet card, love the frantage and colouring, lovely shades of blu
hugs

coops said...

so gorgeous julie.i love your papers and colours and the image and frantage are stunning :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

Hi Julie - beautiful card. She is so lovely.
Have a nice day
Hugs
Doreen xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous card Julie, I love the shade of blue you have used and those pretty backing papers too, what a lovely image, which you have coloured beautifully
Hugs Julie x

Daniele said...

gorgrous card Julie, so loving that image
hugs

Loopylou. said...

EEEp Julie this is stunning. I love that layout, I must have a go with it.
Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I'm so sorry I have been missing out on all these gorgeous makes, Julie! Love your papers on this one and your silver Frantage and your image is coloured perfectly! Love Lesley