My Fab Followers

Saturday 26 September 2009

Spoonful of Sugar Sketch but late I think!!




Hello everyone!  Such a hectic day, well weekend really.  It was the hubster's birthday yesterday and today took my boy, Harry, up to University at Hertfordshire Uni!!  All rather complicated by hubby waking up this morning with the bug that my two girlies have already gone down with so he couldn't come!!  At least we got there early and avoided all the queues for keys etc.  Haz is studying Character Creation and Technical Effects - I bet it will be so interesting!  Anyhoo, just finished this using this adorable Christmas Holly Fairy digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil!  I just love this image!  Coloured with Promarkers, and used some lovely new K & CO christmas papers.  Sketch is from the Spoonful of Sugar challenge no 70 which I.m not sure if I've made the deadline for!!






Off to Ally Pally tomorrow, with my crafty matey Lesley - whoohoo but I shall be glad to go back to work Monday for a rest!!!  I didn't just say that did I  - nahh!!!!



Signature final

12 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Lovely card! I have purchased that image too, but haven't tried coloring it yet. You did a wonderful job!

gina g said...

Hi Jules Gorgeous card i love this image too, you've coloured her beautifully too, wish i was going to Ally Pally but I'm seeing my gorgeous grandchildren and my Son and Daughter and their partners tomorrow, all of them together lol so should be great fun as we are all going out together. luv gina xx

Louise said...

Julie this is divine, adore the image and you have coloured her so well and the papers all work brill.
hugs,louise

Chrissie said...

OOoooooooh Julie, this looks most opulent! Wonderful colouring too!
Chrissie

Pam said...

Hi Julie, my blog list came back so I hope yours has; not sure what is going on at the moment. Hope you had a great day at Ally Pally was hoping to get there myself this weekend but left it too late for the train and would rather spend the extra £40 train fare on online shopping!!
Pam

Kathy said...

WOW Julie this is just gorgeous!! I love the papers will have to look for them here!! So pretty!! This image is gorgeous as well and your card flows so beautifully!!
:)Kathy

Anki said...

Wow Juli! This is just wonderful! Isn't she cute - I love her too. Wish you a great day! Kram - Anki

craftyb said...

Hi Julie, thanks for all the lovely comments...sorry it's taken me so long to get around to visiting you!! Life seems to have gotten busy this past while and unfortunately not all fun stuff!! lol

Your card is gorgeous...LOVE the image and your colouring is beautiful! Love the cluster of flowers too! bx

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Julie,
Sue x

debby4000 said...

Stunning card, wonderful work with the image.
luv
Debby

Kathleen said...

I LOVE THIS!!!
Love the image, love the papers, love the colouring, love it all!!
Hope you had a good time at AP and didn't spend too much (who are we all trying to kid here??)

Kathleen xx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

so stunning, this image is beautiful. Hope you had a great time at ally pally xxxx