My Fab Followers

Sunday 13 September 2009

Passion For Promarkers/Sketch and Stash Challenge




I was so inspired by the Promarker Challenge Blog Hop this morning that I went right away to my little craft room and made this card for the current challenge. Colours for the challenge had to be Sandstone and Blue Pearl apart from skin and hair of course. Thought I'd also combine it with the sketch over on Sketch and Stash which really made me think about using some bits that have been lanquishing away in the corners of my little room. Now the image of Megan from Miss Anya is of course new, but I've had these Basic Grey Marrakesh papers for a while and I haven't used buttons or brads much for ages. The papers really seem to suit the safari feel of these colours with this image, don't you think. Sprayed a little glimmer mist on the
flowers, which you can see hasn't dried on the brad!!!
Signature final

17 comments:

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Julie, thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck. x

Wiccababe said...

stunning card Julie, good luck on the hop
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Julie, what a cute card. Love TGF image and your colouring is fab. Great BG papers and layout. Glad you enjoyed the blog hop. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Becky said...

Wow! What a brilliant card Julie! I love that you rummaged about in your stash too, you pulled out some gorgeous stash!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely card Julie, the Marrakesh papers are fab but I have only used mine once, I am saving them...LOL

Hugs

Sarah

Suzanne said...

Julie this is gorgeous I love your image and colouring thank you for joining us this week at PFP Sue :o)

amanda stokes said...

Hi Julie!
Commented on this over at DC and thought i'd come visit your blog which i shall be adding to my list of faves :),love your card's.This ones gorgeous i'm awaiting the arrival of this little sweetie :)
hugs amanda x

debby4000 said...

Oh she is fab, brilliant card.
luv
Debby

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Julie. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

gina g said...

Hi Jules how you doing?? gorgeous card love the image, oh and your new blog background is fab. luv gina xxx

craftypagan said...

Hi Julie! Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my sugarnellie card-means a lot! I love this card you've made! Am a big greeting farm fan-their images are just so fun aren't they! You've coloured Megan beautifully and I love the papers you've used and you're flowers! Good luck with the challenge:) Hugs, Rowena

katy said...

Hi Julie, what a gorgeous card, just love Megan, she's so sweet, hugs Katy x

Laura (Faerielore) said...

such a gorgeous card hun, love the new blog look too, love Gorjuss girls soooooo cute xxxx

Susie Sugar said...

Another stunniing work of art Julie
Love the blue & brown together
Hugs Susie xx

Caryn said...

Stunning card Julie - love the image. And HUGE congratulations ;0)

Thanks for joining us at PFP.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Julie said...

A really beautiful card. Thanks for following my blog, and congrats on winning the blog hop, all those new pro-markers - I'm so jealous. Enjoy!
Julie x

cats whiskers said...

This is gorgeous Julie what fabulous colouring and papers and images Hugs Jacqui x