My Fab Followers

Wednesday 15 March 2023

Katy Sue Green Man mould



I've just been looking through some of my draft posts and there's quite a few that I really should blog - including this pencil pot made for hubby's 60th - nearly three years ago now!!  I rusted up the tin with some Rust Patina Paint and Treasure Gold Waxes.  The Green Man mould is a fabulous one from Katy Sue Designs made with airy dry clay and then rusted and waxed again.  The clay has cracked a litttle but I quite like the aged feel it gives.
I also decorated a note book for him below.


Finally, after giving it a proper clean(!) I used it with cake decorating clay  for his cake.


You can find the mould here at Katy Sue Designs.

More birthdays this week - my daughter's partner, and our Violet's 7th who's having a crafting and nature party at ours!  I'll see you on the other side!

Hugs, Juliexx


No comments: