My Fab Followers

Saturday 5 December 2020

It's Nativity Play season



Well it is Nativity Play season here in the UK so I had to use this gorgeous Mo image -  Nativity Play -   when I heard that our little Violet is going to play Mary in her  first school Nativity!  We think she'll be very nervous but it's going to be shown by video link and we don't think she has any words!  I was the Angel Gabriel in my first play and I think Nick was T for the Tree!!


I've used some old favourite dies from Memory Box including the star and candle dies. The wise men and sheep are Joanna Sheen Dies.

We have Violet here today while her Mummy and Daddy are at work and we're going to get the decorations out  It's going to be carnage!!  

Have a great weekend whatever you're up to!

Hugs, Juliexx




1 comment:

Jeni Mc said...

Just love this scene nad how you have used different makes of dies to create it . Thank you for all your comments on my cards this year . Hope you have a safe and healthy 2021 , Jenix