My Fab Followers

Tuesday 28 January 2020

Cupcake Monster - perfect for your little Monsters!



It's my turn to host this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers and I've gone with a nice, easy theme of  Children - so can be an image of a child or a card for a child!  I've clearly gone with a card for a child using the Cup Cake Monster from Mo's Digital Pencil.  You can use him with or without the candle holders  too or you could just use them on their own! And you get the sentiment thrown in!

I've used some old papers that have been in my stash for a while, details below.

WRMK Anthologie Papers
Dovecraft Funky Vintage Papers
Dinosaur Die set - Hobbycraft


Our generous sponsor this week is All Dressed Up stamps and they are offering one lucky winner 2 digi images of their choice from their store.  
Looking forward to seeing your makes!
Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: