My Fab Followers

Saturday 6 July 2019

Little Elf Daya for Christmas in July - the new challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenges




Yayyy, folks it's new challenge day on Mo's Digital Pencil Too!  It's always Anything Goes for the challenge as we want to see as many of your gorgeous Mo makes as possible.  But, we do have an optional theme of Christmas in July - my first Christmas card of the year and what better way to kick-start than with a fab new Mo image!  This is Little Elf Darya and should be in the shop today or any day soon!

Now, I've gone for really  untraditional colours here but I wanted to use this fairy lights paper which I think were Crate Paper.

Also, the challenge runs for the whole of the month so you have plenty of time to get cracking!!

Have a great weekend!

Juliexx

No comments: