My Fab Followers

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Rainbows at Passion for Promarkers


I'm sharing a relatively simple card for me today - it's all about the image - Girl with Sign from Mo's Digital Pencil - and her sign is just perfect for showcasing your sentiment. Mine is one from Inkadinkadoo.  In case you hadn't guessed, the theme is Rainbows and my card is for our new challenge starting today at Passion for Promarkers.
My papers are from Bazzil Basics Vintage Market Place pad, and so pretty and textured. 
Digistamp Boutique are sponsoring this week's challenge with a magnificent £10 voucher up for grabs!

DSB

I do hope you can find some time to join in our challenge.  Sadly, today I have to do my tax return!
Have a better day than me!

Hugs, Juliexx

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

hope the tax return went ok and love Mos images and you always colourthem so beautifully. have a good week

Linda Mc Enery said...

Wow Julie, your colouring is so wonderful! Your card is lovely. What a wonderful sentiment!

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Another beautifully coloured card, Love those shades you have gone for, Love Hazelxx

Unknown said...

Great card, love the pretty colours. Great sentiment too :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh so cute...wonderful sentiment too! ♥ Sue Kment

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a pretty and lovely card !